Valves are a key component to the efficient operation of most industrial processes and promote product quality and a company's responsibility to the environment. They provide a safe operating environment plus provide safety protection in an emergency. Valves are expected to perform instantly and perfectly every time they are needed. It follows that a worn, faulty or leaking valve could result costing far more than the price of its own, new replacement.
Stoneleigh Engineering Services are fully equipped to repair and/or recondition most makes, types and sizes of industrial valves, including safety valves, using skills and experience acquired over many years.
- 90% of valves consigned to the 'graveyard' or non repairable can be repaired economically;
- Savings in excess of 60% can be achieved compared to the cost of new valves;
- Reconditioned valves can eliminate or significantly reduce modifications to expensive pipe work;
- Delivery is possible very quickly often in days, rather than weeks;
- Valuable time and reduced cost can be saved during plant shutdown and maintenance;
We provide a certified and guaranteed valve repair and valve reconditioning service for all types of valves, including safety valves, in every sector of industry. Most work is carried out in our workshops.
Our clients demand quality, flexibility, availability and cost savings to name a few. We will meet these challenges as we have made valve repair and valve reconditioning our speciality and have developed systems of operation, accredited to ISO9001:2000, to meet the high standards required by our customers.
We will exhaust every avenue to provide clients with cost effective solutions to repair worn or damaged valves. However, for valves that are beyond economic repair we will be happy to provide costs to supply new replacements.
Please click HERE for further information on Stoneleigh Valve Maintenance Routinues and Testing Procedures